Viacheslav Datsik Fight Videos

Viacheslav Datsik is one of the most entertaining and exciting fighters to ever step into a ring or cage. If you don't know who he is, you really owe it to yourself to click on the video below.



Andrei Arlovski lost to this guy only ten years ago. Datsik knocked out the former UFC champion at M-1 MFC - World Championship 1999. I know there are many dream match-ups fans have been hoping for this year including Fedor vs. Lesnar, Machida vs. Rampage, St Pierre vs. Silva but for me its Datsik vs. Arlovski 2. Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. I talk about this fight regularly. Long ago, I found it. It is so odd. Bas Ruten is so perfect. Datsik is totally insane. Datsik either drilled that cartwheel kick thing to death or he is lucky. He looks and acts drunk. I sited this fight as the sole reason that Arlovski could simply never contend with fedor. He doesn't think on his feet.

    I support a rematch 100%

    ReplyDelete