Fedor remains the big favorite going into his bout with former UFC champion Andrei "The Pit Bull" Arlovski. The next man poised to take on the Russian, Josh Barnett is also a comfortable favorite to get past unpredictable Dutchmen Gilbert Yvel. Other favorites on the main card include former UFC heavyweight contender Paul “The Head-hunter” Buentello, lightweight prodigy Chris "The Polish Hammer" Horodecki and highly ranked middleweight Matt “The Law” Lindland. For a non UFC card this event is pretty stacked. The main event alone is worth the price of admission, both Fedor and Arlovski appear to be at their peak. Their battle could very well turn out to be one of those epic heavyweight match-ups Fedor has been involved in over the years. I don’t think there is a single man in MMA that has produced more high light reel moments than Emelianenko.
I’ve listed the full Affliction 2 odds below. I'll have more Affliction 2 coverage later this week.
Affliction 2 Betting Odds
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski
- Emelianenko (-330) vs. Arlovski (+325) at Sportsbook.com
- Barnett -575 vs. Yvel +460
- Nogueira (-110) vs. Matyushenko (-120)
- Sokoudjou +130 vs. Sobral -160
- Lindland -175 vs. Belfort +155
- Sidelnikov +160 vs. Buentello -200
- Horodecki -220 vs. Lauzon +180
- Rios +195 vs. Duarte -245
- Cooper -200 vs. Speight +160
- High +215 vs. Hieron -275
- Quach +160 vs. LC Davis -200