I’m certain that UFC 94 will turn out be the most bet on MMA event in history. According to one offshore representative I’ve contacted, the early betting action on St Pierre vs Penn 2 is streets ahead of Couture vs Lesnar. The betting handle for UFC 94 is projected to surpass that of every other MMA card with ease.
While the two main events may be comparable, UFC 94 is much deeper in talent than UFC 91 was. The co main event is an intriguing match-up between unbeaten light heavyweights Thiago Silva and Lyoto Machida. Then there’s the return of Karo “The Heat” Parisian, Jon Fitch and Stephan Bonnar. Rounding out the main card will be an exciting lightweight bout between two of MMA’s more exciting characters, Nate Diaz and Clay Guida. Heck even the under card has some star power.
Here are the latest available UFC 94 odds from the official Sportsbook.com website, my recommend destination for UFC and MMA betting.
UFC 94 Betting Odds
Georges St-Pierre vs. B.J. Penn
- St-Pierre (-165) vs. Penn (+135)
- Machida (-325) vs. Silva (+250)
- Bonnar (-170) vs Jones (+140)
- Parisyan (-295) vs. Hyun Kim (+235)
- Diaz (-130) vs Guida (+100)
Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
- Fitch (-500) vs. Gono (+300)
- Tavares (-135) vs Gamburyan (+105)
- Howard (+275) vs Wilson (-350)
- O'Brien (-240) vs. Wellisch (+190)
- Arroyo (-200) vs Cramer (+160)
Don’t forget to sign up with Sportsbook to bet on this tremendous card. Receive an instant 10% sign up bonus with your first deposit. Our Canadian friends are also welcome, Sportsbook does accept customers from Canada too.